Non Sterile. Powder Free. Finger Tip Textured. Ambidextrous Fit. Latex Free.
100 gloves per box
- Nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood/blood stained bodily fluids. Nitrile gloves provide good sharps puncture resistance and protection during tasks which may pull, stretch or twist the glove whilst in use. They provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control with minimal hand fatigue.
- Nitrile examination gloves are a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I allergy sufferers.
- Single Chlorinated.
- For single use only.
- Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1,2,3 & 4, EN 374 Part 1, EN 420 and AQL 1.5.
- Standard cuff length.
- Size Guide by Palm Width:
- Medium: 85-105 mm
- Glove Colour: Blue.
- Dispensing Box.
- Box Qty: 100 gloves.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.