AUDIOMETER – Primus Pro (Aud, REM, Speech)
£4,699.00 excl. VAT (introductory offer)
Made in Denmark. Lead time on orders is 14 days.
Innovative PC-based, portable clinical type 1A audiometer with high frequency audiometry, REM, and Speech testing. Seamless integration with Noah.
The Primus range of audiometers is developed by Auditdata who are also well known for developing the NHS Auditbase PMS.
Features to set it apart:
- Calibration stored in the plugs of the transducer. Which means all you have to do to get your system calibrated is to plug in a new set of earphones which can be set to you through our SWAP calibration service.
- With Auditdata Asset Management cloud service you can keep an overview of all your transducers and their calibration status so you know what you have and when it needs calibrating.
- Comes with specialist test: TEN, SISI, Quick SIN, Speech in Noise with additional HTL, MCL, UCL, BCL, FF, FF-A, Weber test, SISI Test, Hughson-Westlake method.
- Audiometer – Air conduction including high frequency audiometry (High Frequency headphones DD450), bone conduction (B71 transducer)
- Real Ear Measurements (REMS) – comes as standard with probes and Free Field Speaker
- Includes Counselling module
- E-learning for all installations easy to access and use at any time
- Includes 12 months calibration
- 3 year warranty
- It’s small and light so can be easily transported for home visits. Dimensions 345 x 112 x 35mm (360 x 120 x 96 mm with cover) and 500 g (900 g with cover)
What’s included as standard:
- Primus Pro
- DD450 high frequency headphones
- B71 bone conduction transducer
- PTA response button
- Real Ear Measurement Probes
- Real Ear Measurement free field speaker and related cables
- Audiometry and REM software modules
- Auditdata Asset Management cloud service
- USB connection cables
- UK power adapter